Research Studies on the effects of CBD Oil to treat Migraines:
- Clinical endocannabinoid deficiency (CECD): Can this concept explain therapeutic benefits of cannabis in migraine, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome and other treatment-resistant conditions?
- Effects of anandamide in migraine: data from an animal model
- Cannabinoids and hallucinogens for headache
- The endocannabinoid system and migraine
- Variations in the cannabinoid receptor 1 gene predispose to migraine
Research on Cannabidiol (CBD) as it Relates to:
- General Research Acne ADD - ADHD Addiction AIDS ALS Alzheimers Anorexia Antibiotic Resistance Anxiety Arthritis Asthma Atherosclerosis Autism ASD Bipolar Disorder Cancer Chronic Pain Depression Diabetes Digestive Issues Endocrine Disorders Epilepsy - Seizures Fibromyalgia Glaucoma Heart Disease Huntington's Disease Inflammation Irritable Bowel Syndrome Liver Disease Metabolic Syndrome Migraines Mood Disorders Motion Sickness Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Nausea Neurodegeneration Obesity OCD Osteoporosis Parkinson's Disease PTSD Rheumatism Schizophrenia Sickle Cell Anemia Skin Conditions Sleep Disorders Stress Strokes