Green Flower Botanicals Refund Policy
In order for us to issue a refund, credit, or exchange, your purchase must meet one of the following conditions:
Unopened Products: You may return unopened products in original packaging within 14 days from the date order was placed, for a refund of the purchase price. Only qualified, unopened, sealed and unused items in original packaging may be returned for a refund.
Damaged Items: If you receive a damaged item, the issue must be reported to customer service within 72 hours of delivery to receive a replacement item. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Exchanges are only for the exact item purchased, unless the item is no longer available. We may request pictures of the damaged items before authorizing a replacement.
Try & See Eligible Products: Try & See Eligible products that meet all of the following conditions qualify for a full refund of the purchase price:
1. Product must be Try & See Eligible. Click here for a full list of Try & See Eligible Products.
2. This must be your first return of a Green Flower Botanical’s product (excluding damaged or unopened items).
3. Refund applies to a single Try & See Eligible product only.
4. You must request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 30 days of the purchase date of your eligible product.
5. To obtain refund, we must receive the product within 10 business days after the issue date of your RMA.
6. Upon receipt of your qualified product, we will issue a refund via check or refund to credit card used for purchase.
Other Products: Refunds and exchanges are only offered on products that meet the aforementioned requirements. However, it is our desire for you to experience optimum results with our products. If you are unsatisfied with your product for any reason, please contact us at Contact@greenflowerbotanicals.com or via our live chat system and we will do everything possible to help you get the most out of our products for your particular condition.
Refund Request Form
Please fill out the following form to begin the refund process and to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).