Gummies 250mg CBD / 10 count – 25mg each
Only 5 left in stock
Experience the Power of Green Flower Gummies
- 25mg CBD (cannabidiol) each
- Made from Full-Spectrum CBD (never isolate)
- 0.0% THC
- 10 Count
Get all the health of cannabidiol (CBD) packed in our super-delicious Premium CBD Gummies. These great-tasting gummies offer a quick, easy way, to take your CBD. Each delicious edible is infused with a full 25mg of Full-Spectrum CBD (cannabidiol) for effective support of your mental and physical wellbeing. Unlock the Power of the Flower, and take your health and vitality to the next level!
Convenient, Fast, and Effective Way to take your CBD
- Easy dosing in 25mg CBD units
- Daytime or Nighttime use
- Assorted Flavors include:
- Green Apple
CBD Gummies with
Hemp-Derived Cannabis Oil.
Legal to purchase in all 50 states without a prescription
All products less than 0.3% THC by weight as required by law.
Treat yourself to a sweet, gourmet edible while promoting wellness. These great-tasting gummies offer a quick, easy way to take CBD. Each delicious candy is infused with CBD to support mental and physical vitality.
- 10ct – 250mg CBD / 25mg each
Full-spectrum hemp extract, Brown rice syrup, Cane sugar, Gelatin, White grape concentrate, Natural flavors, Coconut (MCT) oil, Pectin, Citric acid, Lecithin, Natural colors.
ASSORTED FLAVORS INCLUDE:
- Green Apple
IMPORTANT ORDERING INFORMATION FOR GUMMIES – PLEASE READ:
IMPORTANT!! ALL GUMMIES MELT WHEN EXPOSED TO HIGH TEMPERATURES FOR EXTENDED PERIODS! When ordering, please refer to your USPS tracking number for your expected delivery time and retrieve your package as soon as possible after delivery. DO NOT ALLOW your package to sit in a hot mailbox for any length of time. Green Flower Botanicals cannot be held responsible for melted gummies.
Possible Side Effects Of CBD And Drug Interaction
There are multiple studies demonstrating the effectiveness of CBD in treating various conditions. Most of these studies conclude that CBD (cannabidiol) is safe and virtually free of side effects.
A review on the Safety and side effects of cannabidiol by the NCBI for example suggests that controlled CBD (cannabidiol) administration is safe and non-toxic in humans and animals. It also does not induce changes in food intake; nor does it affect physiological parameters like heart rate, body temperature or blood pressure. Also, according to this review paper, “high doses up to 1,500 mg/day of CBD are reportedly well tolerated in humans.”
There are very few known side effects of CBD, these are mostly minor but you should be informed before taking CBD:
- Inhibition of hepatic drug metabolism -CBD and other plant cannabinoids can potentially interact with some pharmaceuticals by inhibiting the activity of cytochrome P450, a family of liver enzymes. This key enzyme group is responsible for metabolizing some of the drugs we consume. At sufficient dosages, CBD will temporarily deactivate cytochrome P450 enzymes, thereby altering how we metabolize certain compounds. A 2013 report on a clinical trial using GW Pharmaceutical’s Sativex, found no interactions with CYP enzymes when approximately 40mg of CBD were administered.
GRAPEFRUIT WARNING: If your medication has a grapefruit consumption warning label then you should not take CBD without first talking to your doctor or pharmacist to see if CBD will inhibit the efficacy of your medication.
- Dry mouth- Some people have reported an unpleasant dry sensation in the mouth.
- Increased tremor with Parkinson’s at high CBD dosages- There are studies showing the potential of CBD to help alleviate symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. However, there have been reports of CBD increasing tremors when taken at very high dosages. Reducing intake to a smaller dosage will typically eliminate increased tremors.
- Lightheadedness- In cases where extremely high dosages of CBD are being taken some people have reported temporary lightheadedness.
- Drowsiness- Higher dosages of CBD may cause of drowsiness. If you are affected this way, you should not operate machinery or drive a vehicle. Conversely, due to its bi-phasic nature, micro-doses of CBD act as a wake-inducing agent.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking CBD if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
There are no reviews yet.