D9-THC Multi-Cannabinoid Gummies w/ THC, CBD, CBG & CBC – Watermelon Flavor 20ct
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
20 Gummies Per Pack
166mg of therapeutically-active cannabinoids per gummy
- 6.03mg Delta-9 THC (tetrahydrocannabinol)
- 9.7mg CBC (cannbichromene)
- 85mg CBG (cannabigerol)
- 65.6mg CBD (cannabidiol)
CBD Gummies with
Hemp-Derived Cannabis Oil.
Legal to purchase in all 50 states without a prescription
All products less than 0.3% THC by weight as required by law.
An Absolute Game-Changer!
Why these gummies may be a game-changer for you:
1. A full 6.03mg THC per gummy
While THC has been widely known for its intoxicating recreational uses, many people rely on it for its wellness benefits. For instance, initial and ongoing research suggests that it can be used to provide support for sleep, pain, balance, and overall mood.
2. The Entourage Effect
The Entourage Effect happens when multiple different cannabinoids (and terpenes) work together to cause a synergistic “heightened effect” that would not be realized by taking any single cannabinoid in isolation.
The combination of THC, CBD, CBG & CBC creates a powerhouse therapeutic effect that can be used for relief from a multitude of symptoms.
Q: What can I use these for?
The research on the benefits of CBD, THC, CBG, & CBC has shown that these cannabinoids can affect a number of conditions. Remember, your body creates its own internal cannabinoids (endocannabinoids) to fuel the endocannabinoid system (ECS). Your ECS connects systematically with every major organ and cell throughout your body. When we increase the “gain” of the ECS system by supplementing it with additional cannabinoids, the results can cause benefits in multiple areas of our overall health condition.
As with any cannabinoid therapy regimen, your key to success in treating specific conditions is to always start with a low dosage, and increase the dosage incrementally every two-three days until you arrive at the desired results. It’s always advisable to log your results.
The most commonly reported benefits are:
- Pain Relief
- Improved Sleep
- Improved Mood
Q: Will these make me high?
Delta9 THC is the cannabinoid responsible for causing the intoxicating effect of cannabis, also referred to as, “getting high.” If you take a full gummy (6.03mg THC) you will feel a high. THC can affect everyone a little differently. This is why we recommend that you start your dosage with a 1/2 gummy to get started, and then increase your dosage slowly to your preferred level.
Q: How are these legal?
Our gummies are 100% legal and compliant with the 2018 Farm Bill. In 2018 Congress passed the 2018 Farm Bill Act, which removed hemp as a federally controlled substance. It also states that any hemp and hemp-derived products that contain less than 0.3% THC by dry weight are considered federally legal in the United States. Our gummies weigh approximately 3 grams each (3,000 mg) when you multiply that by the federal requirement of <.3% THC it will result in a maximum THC content allowance of 9mg. Our gummies are well below the maximum allowance at 6.03mg THC per gummy.
IMPORTANT ORDERING INFORMATION FOR GUMMIES – PLEASE READ:
IMPORTANT!! ALL GUMMIES MELT WHEN EXPOSED TO HIGH TEMPERATURES FOR EXTENDED PERIODS! When ordering, please refer to your USPS tracking number for your expected delivery time and retrieve your package as soon as possible after delivery. DO NOT ALLOW your package to sit in a hot mailbox for any length of time. Green Flower Botanicals cannot be held responsible for melted gummies.
WARNING: DO NOT CONSUME GUMMIES WITHOUT READING
THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES AND CAUTIONS:
To help you get the most benefit from your gummies, it is important to read and adhere to the following Guidelines & Cautions. It is your responsibility to share these guidelines with anyone besides yourself who may be consuming these gummies.
1. FOR ADULT CONSUMPTION ONLY. STORE SECURELY AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
2. INTOXICATION NOTICE: D9-THC is a known intoxicant. One gummy contains 6.03mg D9-THC and is enough to cause intoxication (a high) resulting in possible impairment of cognition and motor skills. Do not operate heavy machinery, motor vehicles, or engage in any activity that could harm yourself or others.
3. RECOMMENDED DOSAGE: Your D9-THC Multi-Cannabinoid Gummies contain THC, CBD, CBG, and CBC and can be used in various ways to support various conditions. As with the addition of any supplement to your diet, please seek the advice of your doctor as to its usage.
IMPORTANT: If you have no prior experience with THC we recommend that you start with no more than a quarter gummy to begin with. Starting with a quarter gummy will allow you to determine the level of intoxication the gummy may or may not have for you. Everyone’s tolerance to THC is different, a quarter gummy may not produce any intoxication for some, while others may find the amount to be slightly intoxicating. You should begin to notice any effect within 15-20 minutes with the effect increasing over the next 45-60 minutes. Once you have determined your tolerance and/or comfort level with differing amounts of THC you will be better suited to adjust the dosage according to the desired level of the additional active cannabinoids available in the gummy.
For those who have experience with THC we recommend starting with a half or full gummy and then increasing your dosage until you reach the desired results/effects.
Use the chart below to determine the amount of active cannabinoids when taking a full, half, quarter, or two gummies.
4. ANXIETY SUFFERERS: If you suffer with anxiety, proceed with caution. While some report THC being beneficial to relieving anxiety, others find that THC worsens their anxiety. Generally the CBD cannabinoid is more suited to relieving anxiety symptoms. If you have no experience with THC, as stated above, start with a low dosage and increase dosage slowly to find whether or not, and at what dosage, the gummies give you the anticipated result.
5. SLEEP SUPPORT: D9 Gummies can be very helpful in getting deeper and longer sleep. However, timing of dosage can be crucial to your success. Some people report that taking the gummies just before bed causes them difficulty falling asleep at first. If this happens to you, we suggest experimenting with a dosage time of 1 – 2 hrs before bedtime. Taking the gummies in advance of bedtime seems to work for most people.
6. PAIN SUPPORT: When taking gummies for pain support, we suggest starting with a half-gummy and increasing the dosage by a half-gummy every 45-60 minutes until you find the desired comfort level.
7. WHY YOUR D9-THC GUMMIES ARE LEGAL: Our gummies are 100% legal and compliant with the 2018 Farm Bill. In 2018 Congress passed the 2018 Farm Bill Act, which removed hemp as a federally controlled substance. It also states that any hemp and hemp-derived products that contain less than 0.3% THC by dry weight are considered federally legal in the United States. Our gummies weigh approximately 3 grams each (3,000 mg) when you multiply that by the federal requirement of <.3% THC it will result in a maximum THC content allowance of 9mg. Our gummies are well below the maximum allowance at 6.03mg THC per gummy.
8. STORAGE: Gummies will melt if exposed to hot temperatures. Store in a cool dry environment that is OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Possible Side Effects Of CBD And Drug Interaction
There are multiple studies demonstrating the effectiveness of CBD in treating various conditions. Most of these studies conclude that CBD (cannabidiol) is safe and virtually free of side effects.
A review on the Safety and side effects of cannabidiol by the NCBI for example suggests that controlled CBD (cannabidiol) administration is safe and non-toxic in humans and animals. It also does not induce changes in food intake; nor does it affect physiological parameters like heart rate, body temperature or blood pressure. Also, according to this review paper, “high doses up to 1,500 mg/day of CBD are reportedly well tolerated in humans.”
There are very few known side effects of CBD, these are mostly minor but you should be informed before taking CBD:
- Inhibition of hepatic drug metabolism -CBD and other plant cannabinoids can potentially interact with some pharmaceuticals by inhibiting the activity of cytochrome P450, a family of liver enzymes. This key enzyme group is responsible for metabolizing some of the drugs we consume. At sufficient dosages, CBD will temporarily deactivate cytochrome P450 enzymes, thereby altering how we metabolize certain compounds. A 2013 report on a clinical trial using GW Pharmaceutical’s Sativex, found no interactions with CYP enzymes when approximately 40mg of CBD were administered.
GRAPEFRUIT WARNING: If your medication has a grapefruit consumption warning label then you should not take CBD without first talking to your doctor or pharmacist to see if CBD will inhibit the efficacy of your medication.
- Dry mouth- Some people have reported an unpleasant dry sensation in the mouth.
- Increased tremor with Parkinson’s at high CBD dosages- There are studies showing the potential of CBD to help alleviate symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. However, there have been reports of CBD increasing tremors when taken at very high dosages. Reducing intake to a smaller dosage will typically eliminate increased tremors.
- Lightheadedness- In cases where extremely high dosages of CBD are being taken some people have reported temporary lightheadedness.
- Drowsiness- Higher dosages of CBD may cause of drowsiness. If you are affected this way, you should not operate machinery or drive a vehicle. Conversely, due to its bi-phasic nature, micro-doses of CBD act as a wake-inducing agent.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking CBD if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.