Colorado Blend 3600mg CBD – 120mg/ml – Hemp Derived Cannabis Oil w/ Trace THC – 30ml
In stock (can be backordered)
♦ No Prescription Required
♦ 0.21% THC, All Health – No High
♦ All Natural – No Artificial Ingredients
♦ 3rd Party Lab-Tested For Safety and Purity
♦ Legal To Purchase in all 50 States
♦ IMPORTANT: Strong Hemp Taste
Hemp-Derived Cannabis Oils
with CBD (Cannabidiol).
Legal to purchase in all 50 states without a prescription
All products less than 0.3% THC by weight as required by law.
Colorado Blend 3600mg CBD – 120mg/ml – Hemp Derived Cannabis Oil – 30ml Bottle
We’re proud to introduce our new line of Colorado Full Spectrum Hemp Oils! This sublingual oil contains 3600 mg of phyto-cannabinoid rich hemp oil with a full spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and fatty acids from the natural plant. We infuse this into a coconut MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) base to produce a high quality, pure, lab-tested, CBD and terpene-rich oil.
You’ll taste and feel the difference!
- Over 3600mg of active phyto-cannabinoids. Our active component contains:
- Major Cannabinoid: 3600mg of CBD
- Minor Cannabioids: CBDV, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBDA
- 0.21% THC
- Terpenes: Beta Caryophyllene, Humulene, Guaiol, Alpha-bisabolol, Farnesene and more!
- Organic coconut MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) oil base (tasteless and colorless) for rapid absorption.
- Robust hemp/cannabis flavor with grassy notes.
- 30ml bottle
How To Measure Your Oil
The following chart will show you how to use your dropper to measure CBD in milligrams (mg).
Find Your Minimum Effective Dose
Everyone responds differently to CBD, there is no set dose for everyone or every condition. The process used to establish the minimum effective dose of CBD, is very simple.
Stepwise dosing is a process by which you first establish a baseline dosage and then adjust the dosage incrementally over a set time frame until you find an effective dose. By following a stepwise dosing procedure you can find the right dosage of CBD for any condition.
Since many people report good results with CBD at low doses we suggest you establish a lower baseline dosage and slowly increase the dosage until you reach the desired result.
- Start with a small baseline dosage between 3-4mg 2X daily (6-8mg total).
- Maintain your baseline dosage for 7 days taking note of how the CBD interacts with your body.
- After the initial 7 days of your baseline dose, if you are not receiving the benefit you need, then increase the daily dosage by 1-2mg every 3 days until you find the dosage that works best for you.
- Once you have determined your minimum effective dose you may wish to decrease your dosage by one level to test and see if you can maintain the benefits at a slightly lower dosage.
Important Note: Generally, people decide to try CBD because of one particular condition they want to treat. Remember, your endocannabinoid system runs throughout the body at a sub-cellular level and is responsible for maintaining homeostasis within many of the bodies systems. CBD is a whole-body, multi-benefit compound. Do not be surprised if you find various effects from your dosage.
Establishing A Baseline Dosage Based On Weight
If you feel you need a higher dosage as a starting point we have created the following chart to assist you. This chart is submitted as a suggestive guide only and is not meant to take the place of a qualified physician. As well, this chart has not been approved or evaluated by the FDA for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
Possible Side Effects Of CBD And Drug Interaction
There are multiple studies demonstrating the effectiveness of CBD in treating various conditions. Most of these studies conclude that CBD (cannabidiol) is safe and virtually free of side effects.
A review on the Safety and side effects of cannabidiol by the NCBI for example suggests that controlled CBD (cannabidiol) administration is safe and non-toxic in humans and animals. It also does not induce changes in food intake; nor does it affect physiological parameters like heart rate, body temperature or blood pressure. Also, according to this review paper, “high doses up to 1,500 mg/day of CBD are reportedly well tolerated in humans.”
There are very few known side effects of CBD, these are mostly minor but you should be informed before taking CBD:
- Inhibition of hepatic drug metabolism -CBD and other plant cannabinoids can potentially interact with some pharmaceuticals by inhibiting the activity of cytochrome P450, a family of liver enzymes. This key enzyme group is responsible for metabolizing some of the drugs we consume. At sufficient dosages, CBD will temporarily deactivate cytochrome P450 enzymes, thereby altering how we metabolize certain compounds. A 2013 report on a clinical trial using GW Pharmaceutical’s Sativex, found no interactions with CYP enzymes when approximately 40mg of CBD were administered.
GRAPEFRUIT WARNING: If your medication has a grapefruit consumption warning label then you should not take CBD without first talking to your doctor or pharmacist to see if CBD will inhibit the efficacy of your medication.
- Dry mouth- Some people have reported an unpleasant dry sensation in the mouth.
- Increased tremor with Parkinson’s at high CBD dosages- There are studies showing the potential of CBD to help alleviate symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. However, there have been reports of CBD increasing tremors when taken at very high dosages. Reducing intake to a smaller dosage will typically eliminate increased tremors.
- Lightheadedness- In cases where extremely high dosages of CBD are being taken some people have reported temporary lightheadedness.
- Drowsiness- Higher dosages of CBD may cause of drowsiness. If you are affected this way, you should not operate machinery or drive a vehicle. Conversely, due to its bi-phasic nature, micro-doses of CBD act as a wake-inducing agent.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking CBD if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
The taste wasn’t horrible
Barbara McFarland (verified owner) –
Love the product. Helps me get a good nights sleep
Heather R. (verified owner) –
My 3rd bottle of CBD oil from this company and it never lets me down!
Richard Stefan (verified owner) –
I have stenosis in the lower lumbar region of the spine (osteo arthritis).
The CBD provides some relief to manage my discomfort. I have been able to do more activities since I began using it.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
This is my go to. I don’t mind the flavor. In small amounts It’s perfect for easy going social situations and the full dropper dose is good for getting to sleep.
Christina Gill Reddy (verified owner) –
I work in the medical field and have several autoimmune disorders that cause headaches and I use the 3600mg but I give my husband this one for stress and aches from sitting at a desk all day and he notices less tension and aggravation and I do too because he isn’t complaining
Joanne Campbell (verified owner) –
I was having severe neuropathy in right leg from pinched nerve when friend introduced me to CBD. Within a few days the level of pain went from debilitating to being able to function. Thank you for this wonderful product.
Jennifer (verified owner) –
Very earthy taste. I like the calibrated dropper. I’m new to oral CBD so time will tell how this will be.
Michelle K. (verified owner) –
This didn’t work for my pain. I spoke with a representative who recommended this strain for my neck pain based on the conditions I described. Unfortunately I guess I need something stronger or a different strain.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Taste is pretty good
Roger Fitzpatrick (verified owner) –
Received in 3 days. Great product helps my joints
THOMAS (verified owner) –
My husband has been having trouble sleeping. But he has been taking the Colorado harvest 1800mg and that has really helped him. He also had pain in his legs, it does take some pain off. Of course his only taken it for about 1 week, this has done more then his RX that he has been taking for months. So this is a good product!!
Gilbert H. (verified owner) –
Awesome awesome products! Helps me sleep and helps inflammation to ease allot! My very favorite! Just a few drops is all it takes to help! 3-4 times a day
Linda Waldron (verified owner) –
I used to get up in the morning wishing it was time for bed…my cbd has surely made my mobility so much better. Less pain throughout my body…gee whiz I even see better…or maybe it is because I feel like looking.Love my Colorado Hemp 1800mg.
Thomas D. (verified owner) –
I’ve tried four brands including this. GFB is the best tasting of those. I like the low level of thc, I am not looking for euphoric benefit. I hope as sales increase, the price will come down ! I do recommend this product .Thomas D, Salem, NH