Colorado Blend 1800mg CBD – 60mg/ml – Hemp Derived Cannabis Oil w/ Trace THC – 30ml
In stock (can be backordered)
Colorado Blend 1800mg CBD Oil w/ .26% THC
This 1800mg premium grade oil with 0.26% THC is made from our Colorado hemp and extracted using an Ethanol Extraction Process. This results in an oil much “hempier tasting” than our Kentucky oils. Ethanol extraction is the favored process to hold the plant together as much as possible during extraction to maximize highest amount of total beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes and Omega fatty acids. We infuse this extract with a Medium Chain Triglyceride coconut oil for maximum cellular bio-availability and metabolic energy.
♦ No Prescription Required
♦ 0.26% THC
♦ All Natural – No Artificial Ingredients
♦ 3rd Party Lab-Tested For Safety and Purity
♦ Legal To Purchase in all 50 States
♦ IMPORTANT: Strong Hemp Taste
Hemp-Derived Cannabis Oils
with CBD (Cannabidiol).
Legal to purchase in all 50 states without a prescription
All products less than 0.3% THC by weight as required by law.
Colorado Blend 1800mg CBD – 60mg/ml – Hemp Derived Cannabis Oil – 30ml Bottle
We’re proud to introduce our new line of Colorado Full Spectrum Hemp Oils! This sublingual oil contains 1800 mg of phyto-cannabinoid rich hemp oil with a full spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and fatty acids from the natural plant. We infuse this into a coconut MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) base to produce a high quality, pure, lab-tested, CBD and terpene-rich oil.
You’ll taste and feel the difference!
- Over 1800mg of active phyto-cannabinoids. Our active component contains:
- Major Cannabinoid: 1800mg of CBD
- Minor Cannabioids: CBDV, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBDA
- 0.26% THC
- Terpenes: Beta Caryophyllene, Alpha-Bisabolol, Guaiol, Humulene and more!
- Organic coconut MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) oil base (tasteless and colorless) for rapid absorption.
- Robust hemp/cannabis flavor with grassy notes.
- 30ml bottle
How To Measure Your Oil
The following chart will show you how to use your dropper to measure CBD in milligrams (mg).
Find Your Minimum Effective Dose
Everyone responds differently to CBD, there is no set dose for everyone or every condition. The process used to establish the minimum effective dose of CBD, is very simple.
Stepwise dosing is a process by which you first establish a baseline dosage and then adjust the dosage incrementally over a set time frame until you find an effective dose. By following a stepwise dosing procedure you can find the right dosage of CBD for any condition.
Since many people report good results with CBD at low doses we suggest you establish a lower baseline dosage and slowly increase the dosage until you reach the desired result.
- Start with a small baseline dosage between 3-4mg 2X daily (6-8mg total).
- Maintain your baseline dosage for 7 days taking note of how the CBD interacts with your body.
- After the initial 7 days of your baseline dose, if you are not receiving the benefit you need, then increase the daily dosage by 1-2mg every 3 days until you find the dosage that works best for you.
- Once you have determined your minimum effective dose you may wish to decrease your dosage by one level to test and see if you can maintain the benefits at a slightly lower dosage.
Important Note: Generally, people decide to try CBD because of one particular condition they want to treat. Remember, your endocannabinoid system runs throughout the body at a sub-cellular level and is responsible for maintaining homeostasis within many of the bodies systems. CBD is a whole-body, multi-benefit compound. Do not be surprised if you find various effects from your dosage.
Establishing A Baseline Dosage Based On Weight
If you feel you need a higher dosage as a starting point we have created the following chart to assist you. This chart is submitted as a suggestive guide only and is not meant to take the place of a qualified physician. As well, this chart has not been approved or evaluated by the FDA for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
Possible Side Effects Of CBD And Drug Interaction
There are multiple studies demonstrating the effectiveness of CBD in treating various conditions. Most of these studies conclude that CBD (cannabidiol) is safe and virtually free of side effects.
A review on the Safety and side effects of cannabidiol by the NCBI for example suggests that controlled CBD (cannabidiol) administration is safe and non-toxic in humans and animals. It also does not induce changes in food intake; nor does it affect physiological parameters like heart rate, body temperature or blood pressure. Also, according to this review paper, “high doses up to 1,500 mg/day of CBD are reportedly well tolerated in humans.”
There are very few known side effects of CBD, these are mostly minor but you should be informed before taking CBD:
- Inhibition of hepatic drug metabolism -CBD and other plant cannabinoids can potentially interact with some pharmaceuticals by inhibiting the activity of cytochrome P450, a family of liver enzymes. This key enzyme group is responsible for metabolizing some of the drugs we consume. At sufficient dosages, CBD will temporarily deactivate cytochrome P450 enzymes, thereby altering how we metabolize certain compounds. A 2013 report on a clinical trial using GW Pharmaceutical’s Sativex, found no interactions with CYP enzymes when approximately 40mg of CBD were administered.
GRAPEFRUIT WARNING: If your medication has a grapefruit consumption warning label then you should not take CBD without first talking to your doctor or pharmacist to see if CBD will inhibit the efficacy of your medication.
- Dry mouth- Some people have reported an unpleasant dry sensation in the mouth.
- Increased tremor with Parkinson’s at high CBD dosages- There are studies showing the potential of CBD to help alleviate symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. However, there have been reports of CBD increasing tremors when taken at very high dosages. Reducing intake to a smaller dosage will typically eliminate increased tremors.
- Lightheadedness- In cases where extremely high dosages of CBD are being taken some people have reported temporary lightheadedness.
- Drowsiness- Higher dosages of CBD may cause of drowsiness. If you are affected this way, you should not operate machinery or drive a vehicle. Conversely, due to its bi-phasic nature, micro-doses of CBD act as a wake-inducing agent.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking CBD if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Richard harris (verified owner) –
Best cbd I have found. i get free samples from other manufacturers I am a pharmacist at a medical dispensary and I always come back to green flower.
Marie Takagaki (verified owner) –
Always receiving on time. very satisfied,
David (verified owner) –
Excellent product !
Lou Huey (verified owner) –
so far so good thank you
Bruce W. (verified owner) –
Shirelle (verified owner) –
Awesome! Just what I needed for my arthritic knees! Also relieved my anxiety issues. All at the same time. Thanks. Will order again and again !
Shirelle Hollowell (verified owner) –
Great Product! Excellent Quality! I’ve been suffering from anxiety for a while and after doing extensive research I decided to try CBD oil. I’ve tried a few and this is the BEST thus far! Gonna do a monthly renewal. I’m better at many things and less anxious and depressed. Not to mention my knee pain has subsided. Feeling like exercising again and be the best me I can be AGAIN!
Cathy C. (verified owner) –
This is my first time to order from Green Flower; however, I have tried several other brands that just didn’t help any of my issues. I am happy to say that the first time I used the CBD Oil from Green Flower I could tell a difference in my energy level, my arthritis pain and my sleep pattern. I am 68 y.o., so I ordered the 900mg Full Spectrum Hemp Oil. I would recommend this product.
Debbie Smith (verified owner) –
Thanks to Ms Robbielynn Pella she recommended you to me this is my fourth order I ordered 2 bottles this time just so I had in case I couldn’t get it again,Thank you for being so efficient on shipping and I l ou ve your product !
Renee (verified owner) –
Take this in the evening and really helps with the inflammation and good sleep!
Linda Michel (verified owner) –
Product arrived quickly and has proven very helpful in lessening chronic pain.
Ben Sapir (verified owner) –
Helping my situation
Charles I. (verified owner) –
Nice and relaxing
Jimmy (verified owner) –
I had used the ACDC product before for sleep but it was on back order. The flavor profile on the Colorado Harvest wasn’t bad at all but I didn’t receive as much benefit as I had with ACDC product
Julie S. (verified owner) –
This is an amazing blend for sleep and relaxation.
Ben Sapir (verified owner) –
This product helping my UC to keep it away , I also using high THC suppositories everyday without the high and I really like your product
Laura (verified owner) –
Very happy with the Colorado Harvest full spectrum oil! Have tried others and nothing compares with yours. I use CBD oil for anxiety and it is a life-saver. Thank you!
Emily (verified owner) –
My 25 yr old daughter was recently diagnosed with a rare bone marrow cancer. Some of the symptoms she’s been having include anxiety and bone pain. This higher-strength CBD has done wonders for both the anxiety and bone pain. As her mother, I too have been experiencing anxiety and insomnia. Having never tried CBD oil, I didn’t know how effective it would be. Over the counter sleep aids don’t work for me, so I really was a bit skeptical about this working. After just the first night of trying this, it not only allowed me to fall asleep, but my anxiety level is noticeably lower, almost to the extent of not being evident. As a bonus, I also received quite a bit of pain relief from my fibromyalgia. Also, I received this order in only two days!
I just placed another order for the 1200mg for my daughter. I’m hopeful it may help with some of her other cancer symptoms.
Thank you so much!
Kathleen (verified owner) –
I noticed that I sleep thru the night
dallas s. (verified owner) –
sleep all night for the first in years