250mg Natural Hemp Vaporizer Pen Cartridge Features:
Each vaporizer cartridge comes with the following:
- .5ml 510 Pyrex premier glass cartridge pre-filled with full-spectrum cannabinoid and terpene-rich hemp oil in a coconut MCT oil base.
- Natural plant (not cannabis) terpenes based on popular medical cannabis strain profiles.
- 250mg of CBD (less than .1% THC)
- Stainless steel mouthpiece with adjustable carburetor.
- This item fits our vaporizer pen kit.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
–> Your cartridge will have a small air space at the top and may not appear to be full. This is normal due to the oil being pulled into the wick after filling. We ensure each cartridge is filled to its capacity during manufacturing, and you are getting the full amount advertised.
–> These cartridges are not refillable and should be discarded after they are empty for optimal safety and performance.
–> This cartridge is compatible with our battery kit. It should also work with any 510 style battery that provides AT LEAST 380mAh, and 3-4 watts (9 watt max). We are NOT responsible if you connect with an incompatible battery, so do so at your own risk. To ensure proper operation, please consider adding one of our battery kits to your order.
Click here to download this product’s instructions and safety warnings.
Our full spectrum hemp oil cartridges are available in a wide selection of natural plant terpene flavors:
- Natural Hemp
- Blue Dream
- Durban Poison
- GrandDaddy Purple
- Jet Fuel
- OG Kush
- Pineapple Xpress
- Tahoe OG
- Watermelon Kush
Check out our STRAINS WHEEL for more information on strain options/benefits and assistance in choosing which strain may work best for you.
Click image for larger version
How To Measure Dosage with 250mg CBD Vape Cartridges
CBD Dosing With 250mg Vape Cartridges
Find Your Minimum Effective Dose
Everyone responds differently to CBD, there is no set dose for everyone or every condition. The process used to establish the minimum effective dose of CBD, is very simple.
Stepwise dosing is a process by which you first establish a baseline dosage and then adjust the dosage incrementally over a set time frame until you find an effective dose. By following a stepwise dosing procedure you can find the right dosage of CBD for any condition.
Since many people report good results with CBD at low doses we suggest you establish a lower baseline dosage and slowly increase the dosage until you reach the desired result.
- Start with a small baseline dosage between 3-4mg 2X daily (6-8mg total).
- Maintain your baseline dosage for 7 days taking note of how the CBD interacts with your body.
- After the initial 7 days of your baseline dose, if you are not receiving the benefit you need, then increase the daily dosage by 1-2mg every 3 days until you find the dosage that works best for you.
- Once you have determined your minimum effective dose you may wish to decrease your dosage by one level to test and see if you can maintain the benefits at a slightly lower dosage.
Important Note: Generally, people decide to try CBD because of one particular condition they want to treat. Remember, your endocannabinoid system runs throughout the body at a sub-cellular level and is responsible for maintaining homeostasis within many of the bodies systems. CBD is a whole-body, multi-benefit compound. Do not be surprised if you find various effects from your dosage.
Establishing A Baseline Dosage Based On Weight
If you feel you need a higher dosage as a starting point we have created the following chart to assist you. This chart is submitted as a suggestive guide only and is not meant to take the place of a qualified physician. As well, this chart has not been approved or evaluated by the FDA for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.