Kentucky Harvest 1200mg CBD Full Spectrum Hemp Oil – 30ml
We’re proud to introduce our new line of Kentucky Full Spectrum Hemp Oils! This sublingual oil contains 1200 mg of phyto-cannabinoid rich hemp oil with a full spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and fatty acids from the natural plant. We infuse this into a coconut MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) base to produce a high quality, pure, lab-tested, CBD and terpene-rich oil.
You’ll taste and feel the difference!
- Over 1200mg of active phyto-cannabinoids. Our active component contains:
- Major Cannabinoid: 1200mg of CBD
- Minor Cannabinoids: CBDV, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBDA (<1%)
- 0.0% THC (trace amount)
- Terpenes and more terpenes!
- Organic coconut MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) oil base (tasteless and colorless) for rapid absorption.
- Light, peppery, slightly floral, natural hemp flavor.
- 30ml bottle
How To Measure Your Oil
The following chart will show you how to use your dropper to measure CBD in milligrams (mg).
Find Your Minimum Effective Dose
Everyone responds differently to CBD, there is no set dose for everyone or every condition. The process used to establish the minimum effective dose of CBD, is very simple.
Stepwise dosing is a process by which you first establish a baseline dosage and then adjust the dosage incrementally over a set time frame until you find an effective dose. By following a stepwise dosing procedure you can find the right dosage of CBD for any condition.
Since many people report good results with CBD at low doses we suggest you establish a lower baseline dosage and slowly increase the dosage until you reach the desired result.
- Start with a small baseline dosage between 3-4mg 2X daily (6-8mg total).
- Maintain your baseline dosage for 7 days taking note of how the CBD interacts with your body.
- After the initial 7 days of your baseline dose, if you are not receiving the benefit you need, then increase the daily dosage by 1-2mg every 3 days until you find the dosage that works best for you.
- Once you have determined your minimum effective dose you may wish to decrease your dosage by one level to test and see if you can maintain the benefits at a slightly lower dosage.
Important Note: Generally, people decide to try CBD because of one particular condition they want to treat. Remember, your endocannabinoid system runs throughout the body at a sub-cellular level and is responsible for maintaining homeostasis within many of the bodies systems. CBD is a whole-body, multi-benefit compound. Do not be surprised if you find various effects from your dosage.
Establishing A Baseline Dosage Based On Weight
If you feel you need a higher dosage as a starting point we have created the following chart to assist you. This chart is submitted as a suggestive guide only and is not meant to take the place of a qualified physician. As well, this chart has not been approved or evaluated by the FDA for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
CBD Oil Dosing By Weight
Possible Side Effects Of CBD And Drug Interaction
There are multiple studies demonstrating the effectiveness of CBD in treating various conditions. Most of these studies conclude that CBD (cannabidiol) is safe and virtually free of side effects.
A review on the Safety and side effects of cannabidiol by the NCBI for example suggests that controlled CBD (cannabidiol) administration is safe and non-toxic in humans and animals. It also does not induce changes in food intake; nor does it affect physiological parameters like heart rate, body temperature or blood pressure. Also, according to this review paper, “high doses up to 1,500 mg/day of CBD are reportedly well tolerated in humans.”
There are very few known side effects of CBD, these are mostly minor but you should be informed before taking CBD:
- Inhibition of hepatic drug metabolism -CBD and other plant cannabinoids can potentially interact with some pharmaceuticals by inhibiting the activity of cytochrome P450, a family of liver enzymes. This key enzyme group is responsible for metabolizing some of the drugs we consume. At sufficient dosages, CBD will temporarily deactivate cytochrome P450 enzymes, thereby altering how we metabolize certain compounds. A 2013 report on a clinical trial using GW Pharmaceutical’s Sativex, found no interactions with CYP enzymes when approximately 40mg of CBD were administered.
GRAPEFRUIT WARNING: If your medication has a grapefruit consumption warning label then you should not take CBD without first talking to your doctor or pharmacist to see if CBD will inhibit the efficacy of your medication.
- Dry mouth- Some people have reported an unpleasant dry sensation in the mouth.
- Increased tremor with Parkinson’s at high CBD dosages- There are studies showing the potential of CBD to help alleviate symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. However, there have been reports of CBD increasing tremors when taken at very high dosages. Reducing intake to a smaller dosage will typically eliminate increased tremors.
- Lightheadedness- In cases where extremely high dosages of CBD are being taken some people have reported temporary lightheadedness.
- Drowsiness- Higher dosages of CBD may cause of drowsiness. If you are affected this way, you should not operate machinery or drive a vehicle. Conversely, due to its bi-phasic nature, micro-doses of CBD act as a wake-inducing agent.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking CBD if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.