Full Spectrum Cannabis Hemp Oil with Cannabinoids: Treatment and Effects on Neurodegeneration
The following information is presented for educational purposes only. Green Flower Botanicals, Inc. provides this information to provide an understanding of the potential applications of cannabidiol. Links to third party websites do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations by Green Flower Botanicals, Inc. and none should be inferred.
Research and Case Studies on the effects of Cannabis to treat Neurodegeneration:
- Molecular Targets of Cannabidiol in Neurological Disorders
- CBD: A promising drug for neurodegenerative disorders?
- CBD for neurodegenerative disorders: Important new clinical applications for this phytocannabinoid?
- Transdermal delivery of cannabidiol attenuates binge alcohol-induced neurodegeneration in a rodent model of an alcohol use disorder
- Memory-rescuing effects of cannabidiol in an animal model of cognitive impairment relevant to neurodegenerative disorders
- CBD normalizes caspase 3, synaptophysin, and mitochondrial fission protein DNM1L expression levels in rats with brain iron overload: implications for neuroprotection
- Cannabidiol, neuroprotection and neuropsychiatric disorders
- Short-term effects of CBD after global hypoxia-ischemia in newborn piglets
- CBD reduces neuroinflammation and promotes neuroplasticity and functional recovery after brain ischemia
- Short-term effects of cannabidiol after global hypoxia-ischemia in newborn piglets
- CBD Activates Neuronal Precursor Genes in Human Gingival Mesenchymal Stromal Cells
- CBD reduces brain damage and improves functional recovery in a neonatal rat model of arterial ischemic stroke
- Interactions between CBD and THC following acute and repeated dosing
- CBD attenuates OGD/R-induced damage by enhancing mitochondrial bioenergetics & modulating glucose metabolism
- Neurological aspects of medical use of CBD