Full Spectrum Cannabis Hemp Oil with Cannabinoids: Treatment and Effects on Mood Disorders
The following information is presented for educational purposes only. Green Flower Botanicals, Inc. provides this information to provide an understanding of the potential applications of cannabidiol. Links to third party websites do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations by Green Flower Botanicals, Inc. and none should be inferred.
Research and Case Studies on the effects of Cannabis to treat Mood Disorders:
- Multiple mechanisms involved in the large-spectrum therapeutic potential of cannabidiol in psychiatric disorders
- The endocannabinoid system & the treatment of mood and anxiety disorders
- The endocannabinoid system & psychiatric disorders
- The endocannabinoid system in the regulation of emotions throughout lifespan: A discussion on therapeutic perspectives
- Endocannabinoid system dysfunction in mood and related disorders
- Effects of CBD on regional cerebral blood flow
- Cannabidiol, neuroprotection and neuropsychiatric disorders
- Therapeutic Potential of Cannabinoids in Psychosis
- Beyond the CB1 Receptor: Is Cannabidiol the Answer for Disorders of Motivation?