Full Spectrum Cannabis Hemp Oil with Cannabinoids: Treatment and Effects on Irritable Bowel Syndrome
The following information is presented for educational purposes only. Green Flower Botanicals, Inc. provides this information to provide an understanding of the potential applications of cannabidiol. Links to third party websites do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations by Green Flower Botanicals, Inc. and none should be inferred.
Research and Case Studies on the effects of Cannabis to treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome:
- Cannabidiol in inflammatory bowel diseases: A brief overview
- CBD reduces intestinal inflammation through the control of neuroimmune axis
- Clinical endocannabinoid deficiency (CECD): Can this concept explain therapeutic benefits of cannabis in migraine, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome and other treatment-resistant conditions?
- Cannabinoid actions at TRPV channels: Effects on TRPV3 and TRPV4 and their potential relevance to gastrointestinal inflammation
- Therapeutic potential of cannabinoid-based drugs
- Beneficial effect of the non-psychotropic plant cannabinoid cannabigerol on experimental inflammatory bowel disease (Biochemical Pharmacology)
- CBD and the gut: New developments and emerging concepts
- Endocannabinoids and the gastrointestinal tract
- CBD and gastrointestinal motility
- Getting into the weed: the role of the endocannabinoid system in the brain-gut axis
- Cannabinoids and GI Disorders: Endogenous and Exogenous