Full Spectrum Cannabis Hemp Oil with Cannabinoids: Treatment and Effects on Endocrine Disorders
The following information is presented for educational purposes only. Green Flower Botanicals, Inc. provides this information to provide an understanding of the potential applications of cannabidiol. Links to third party websites do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations by Green Flower Botanicals, Inc. and none should be inferred.
Research and Case Studies on the effects of Cannabis to treat Endocrine Disorders:
- Endocannabinoid system participates in neuroendocrine control of homeostasis
- The emerging role of the endocannabinoid system in endocrine regulation and energy balance
- Endocannabinoids in endocrine and related tumours
- Role of the endocannabinoid system in food intake, energy homeostasis and regulation of the endocrine pancreas
- The role of the endocannabinoid system in the neuroendocrine regulation of energy balance