Full Spectrum Cannabis Hemp Oil with Cannabinoids: Treatment and Effects on ADD – ADHD
Explore the latest research, articles and videos on how full-spectrum cannabis hemp oil with CBD is being used to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder – ADHD and ADD.
The following information is presented for educational purposes only. Green Flower Botanicals, Inc. provides this information to provide an understanding of the potential applications of cannabidiol. Links to third party websites do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations by Green Flower Botanicals, Inc. and none should be inferred.
Articles on Cannabis-Derived Hemp Oil to treat ADD – ADHD
Research and Case Studies on the effects of Cannabis to treat ADD – ADHD:
- Searching for a Neurobiological Basis for Self-Medication Theory in ADHD Comorbid With Substance Use Disorders
- CBD and clozapine reverse MK-801-induced deficits in social interaction and hyperactivity in Sprague-Dawley rats
- Subtypes of ADHD and cannabis use
- Childhood and current ADHD symptom dimensions are associated with more severe cannabis outcomes in college students
- Oral delta 9-THC improved refractory Gilles de la Tourette syndrome in an adolescent by increasing intracortical inhibition
- Fitness to drive in spite (because) of THC
- ADHD Is Highly Prevalent in Patients Seeking Treatment for Cannabis Use Disorders
- A Qualitative Analysis of Online Forum Discussions on Cannabis Use and ADHD
- Cannabinoids in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a randomised-controlled trial